PR Sample/Purchased(loved it so much bought my own!)
I have been using Madam Glam Gel polishes since 2014 when they first came out(here). That’s a really long time in the beauty world without jumping to a new brand, like decades really. I have to say my love has stayed true, with only straying once or twice to try something new before circling back to my tried and true.
Click down below to see the honest break down of Madam Glam Gel Polish Brand.
What it promises:
Why You will love it :
- 5-free, Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Long Lasting Formula
- Nails like you just got out of the salon
- Up to 3 weeks of Perfect Shine&Wear
Size of the bottle : 15 ml
Ethoxylated (5 pentaerythoritol) Tetraacrylate/2- Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate/Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate/2-hydroxyethyl Methacrylate/1-Hydroxycyclohehyl Phenyl Ketone/ N,N- DimethylacrylamideEthylene Distearamide
What I found:
Madam Glam states up to 3 weeks of wear time and they are not lying! When I’m feeling especially lazy I will leave my Madam Glam Gel manicures for that long. I have 4 regular shades and 2 chameleon shades.
Wear time is phenomenal with the chameleon shades! I’m so impressed that they continued to change on the drop of a dime even two weeks in!
I think my favorite thing about the Madam Glam Gel line is their base and top coat. I combine those two with all my gel polishes. I really notice the wear time and shine difference when I do. I swear it’s magic in a bottle.
I have been MIA for a few months – pulling my life together – so please excuse me I don’t have a before shot, or messy cuticles. I can’t be perfect for the camera. This is 100% honest even if some of the products are PR samples. I’m not here to be best friends with a brand.
As you can tell a before and after shot. This was borderline 3 weeks of wear. I had tip wear on the ends but no chips. It did start to lift from the base of the polish after 2 weeks. The shine never faded! I love this polish the most, so many women at work asked what shade it was! Shade: Vintage Pink #419
This is the before and after of about 2 weeks of wear with the Chameleon Gel polish. Even at the end the color changed seamlessly. I do have to say it’s a *%$&# to remove! I filed the top of the gel down quite a bit(just make sure you don’t hit the nail bed) it STILL took 15 minutes of soaking before I had to scrape it off! Shade: Pop Goes My Heart
This is one of my favorite mermaid green colors. A favorite to wear in the summer. It’s such a lovely shimmery ocean color. Shade: California Love #309
This is the most perfect white polish I have ever used. Great as a base. Perfect by itself! I do have to note that it will start to darken after about a week of wear, it gets this tan tint to it. I used it as a base for my mermaid nails here. Shade: Perfect White 1
- Applies evenly – even the glittery polishes!
- Does not run into cuticles when curing
- lasts at least 2 weeks, even stretched 3 weeks before.
- Minimum tip wear, even with a desk job!
- Cures evenly every time
- Base and Top coat works amazing with other brand gel polish too!
- Can use top coat to extend wear of regular polish for 2 weeks
- always running promos!
- Very reasonably priced for the large amount of polish given!
- Needs the full 15 minutes to soak before needing to be scraped off
- Wish there was a wider Gel collection color line
- Glittery Gel shades a &*$%#@&* to remove
- The white polish will tint tan after about a week of wear
- Website isn’t as easy to navigate, sometimes I don’t want to log in to look at the selection.
VERDICT: As you can tell I do love this brand but it does have it’s pitfalls, everything does. I think you get a lot of product for your money verses the tinny tiny Gelish or Gelaze polish. I use Madam Glam base and top coat with my regular polish. I’ve actually repurchased those myself!