I loved Nivea’s In Shower Lotion in Shea Butter but I wanted to try the most moisturizing in shower lotion for the next one I tried. I wanted to see if I saw a moisture difference. Click down below to find out!
What it promises:
In-Shower Smoothing Body Lotion helps revolutionize the daily skincare routine and transforms body care with a different take on moisturizing.
- Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower
- Moisturizes instantly with not sticky feel
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized for 24hr+
- NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion has received the Good Housekeeping Seal
HOW IT WORKS
The patent pending formula absorbs into wet skin in seconds and provides 24hr+ of moisturization
What I found:
I have to admit right off the bat I did not notice a moisture difference between the Shea Butter and the Almond Oil. What I did pick up was a smell difference! I’m not a huge fan of Shea Butter so I much prefer the Almond Oil scent of the Nivea InShower Lotion in the Almond Oil scent.
I love using this in the shower, during the summer I never had to apply lotion except for bed! BUT in the winter months I still did apply lotion after my shower. I don’t need a heavy lotion after my shower when I use this but I feel in the bitter cold months you just need a little extra moisture than what the in shower lotion offers.
also feel like you get a lot of bang for your buck, this stuff lasts forever! This is also 13.4 oz of product so for around $6 this is a lot of lotion for your buck. I also feel that I do not use more product than if I was using normal lotion to moisturize.
I think the only thing I didn’t like about this in shower lotion is that there was no moisture difference between this one and the Shea Butter one.
How to use:
- Wash your body off first to make sure you have a clean surface for the lotion to soak in.
- I apply Neiva in Shower lotion after I put my second round of Wen in (After applying conditioner) all over my body.
- Wait with it on your body for about 2 minutes. I usually comb my hair with the Wen in it then wash my face and décolletage with my Clarisonic while I wait
- After I wait the 2 minutes(or whenever I feel like it) I wash my hair clean then make sure all the lotion washed off too
- All done no need to moisturize with regular lotion(Unless it’s bitter cold out)!
- Skin is moisturize for hours after application
- No need to layer regular lotion(Unless it’s bitter cold out)
- Skin feels normal after use
- Does not make shower slippery
- Skin feels clean even after use – but this is no way soap
- This 13.5 oz bottle lasts FOREVER!
- I did not notice a mosture difference between Almond Oil and Shea Butter Flavor
- Moisturizing, but wouldn’t say 24+hours
VERDICT: Nivea In Shower lotion in Almond Oil for Very Dry skin is in my budget. I full heartily recommend giving Nivea’s In Shower lotion a whirl. I will be personally repurchasing this when I’m done this bottle! I think I want to try the cocoa butter one next!