I personally feel like lashes are everything. I know if you’ve been reading for awhile you know I’m always on the hunt for a good mascara. Which unfortunately will never give me that lush set of lashes I truly want, so I turn to Falsies.
When I do wear lashes I prefer to use the lashes that give me a more natural look. When I say natural, I don’t want it to look like I could blow you away with my lashes when I blink. I want false lashes to give more volume at the roots, and length at the ends. I do not want even volume throughout.
I personally like these lashes below:
- Eylure Katy Perry Eyelashes Sweetie Pie or you could save a few dollars and buy the 4 pack (Pack of 4 Pairs) Eylure Katy Perry False Lashes, Black – Sweetie Pie
- Red Cherry False Eyelashes #747S, Black (Pack of 6) They were a little cheaper when I bought them but I get at least 5 uses but I’ve worn one set over 10 times.
- Kiss So Natural False Lashes in Flirty (Pack of 3) and Sultry (2-Pack)
- These are two (CHEAP) sets I’ve tried and used to practice when I first started using false lashes
I also really like this eyelash tool to help apply the false lashes, and press the ends down to help them stick:
These are the glues I like to use when applying my false lashes:
- Duo Lash Adhesive, Clear
- Duo Lash Adhesive, Dark Tone
- Duo Brush On Striplash Adhesive Clear This one is my personal favorite to use.
Here is my latest eye lash haul: