After I bought even more making at the Sephora VIB sale, that is still going on, I realized I have SO much makeup! I decided to join Emily’s Studio and Jackie He in doing the project pan for 2015. I follow both of them on youtube and wanted to join in.
I feel like I spend so much money on makeup and it’s just so absurd I rarely finish any beauty products before they go bad! I’m using this as a way to use up some of my makeup or at least make a dent in things!
This is why not only am I working on project pan but a spending ban as well. I want to refrain from buying new makeup, beauty and skin care. No new products just refills of basics if need me.
I do have to admit I have a lash all coming. But I bought the lashes before I decided on a spending ban with my project pan! I also have a Sephora haul coming once my last piece finally comes in. I also order that before this post!
Does anyone want to join us in doing the Project Pan?
Below is my video of talking about which products I plan to use for my project pan.
Also here is my list of items for my project pan:
- Duo clear and dark tone Eyelash Glue: I haven’t been using these two since I started using my duo brush on glue, I should use these two up first!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy and Pampered: These blushes aren’t cheap and need more loving from me!
- Tarte Christmas Eyeshadow palettes: I got these two palettes as part of QVC Tarte christmas kit, I used them a few times but that’s it. They’re not as pigmented as I would hope so I want to finish them up.
- Tarte Beyond BB perfecting liquid Foundation in light: This makes my makeup brushes gunky when used with a brush, want to use it up.
- Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki This is less of a bronzer and more of a beautiful yellowy bronze highlighter
- MAC Studio Tech NC15: I love this foundation, I just want to finish it up!
- Top Shop Blush in Head over Heels: Pretty Cream blush that just doesn’t get enough love!
- Too Faced Walk in Light: Just was forgotten in my makeup collection
- Too faced Melted Lipstick in Peony Got it as a sample and never really used it.
- Too Faced Milk chocolate Soleil Light/Medium Matte Bronzer:I feel like I have to be really heavy handed when I use this bronzer to contour. I just don’t reach for it that much
- Sleek Brow Kit: Want to finish this up before I explore more brow product
- NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel Got this in one of my Ipsy bags and just never tried it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Deep End: Just didn’t use it as much as I though I would
These are all the products that I hope to use up! I will be making a video and checking back in July to see the progress I made!
Does anyone want to join us? Link down below if you decided to join us in the Project Pan 2015!