If you haven’t noticed by all the lip balm posts I’ve been posting its lip balm season! This us about the time I put away my everyday lipstick and wear lip balm during the day. Don’t get me wrong I still wear lipstick, just not to school anymore.
I bought my first tin of Smith’s lip balm at least 2 years ago. So the fact that I did repurchase I want to say now that I do love this product. Here’s why:
- Minty, tingly feeling left behind
- Slight pink gloss tint left on lips
- Keeps lips chap-free AND soft
- smells yummy, taste okay.
- Low melting point can lead to mess
VERDICT: I may be bias but I do love this lip balm. It’s great, and just wonderful. It is a bit pricy for a lip balm about $7 for a tint. It’s worth every penny though. I strong suggest you buy it to try it out!