With engagement photo shoot #2 coming up, I wanted to do things very different in hopes that I’ll be happy with these photos. There were many reasons I didn’t like the photos and most of them were at no fault of the photographer. One of them being how wacky my hair was that day. I decided I was going to do what I really wanted and go for that long curly hair look. Which led me to try Irresistible Me Silky Touch hair extensions. Click down below to see what I think of these hair extensions!
What It Promises:
What you need to knowOur products are made of natural human Remy Hair and are perfect for changing your look without damaging hair. Match to your own hair color or mix in a different color for beautiful highlights. Each set is composed of 10, 8 or 7 pieces of different widths depending on the weight you choose, purposely adapted to cover your head all around. Details:
100% Indian remy human hair extensions – Certified high quality (Grade AAA)
Can be washed, heat styled and colored
200 g sets (10 pieces) – 1 pc of 4 clips (7.5″), 2 pcs of 3 clips (6″), 5 pcs of 2 clips (4″), 2 pcs of 1 clip (1.2″)
140 g sets (8 pieces) – 1 pc of 4 clips (7.5″), 3 pcs of 3 clips (6″), 2 pcs of 2 clips (4″), 2 pcs of 1 clip (1.2″) I got this set.
100 g sets (7 pieces) – 1 pc of 4 clips (7.5″), 2 pcs of 3 clips (6″), 2 pcs of 2 clips (4″), 2 pcs of 1 clip (1.2″)
Type / Color / Texture: Clip-ins / #613 / Straight
What I Found:
When I first got my box it was crushed. My first impression of this brand is a crushed box? So not happy.
The way they set up the extensions that are sent to you it comes in one packet separated into two pockets. The biggest pocket holds 7 wefts of hair and then 1 pocket that has only one clip weft of hair in it. That smaller 1 clip weft is there so you can take it out and put it against your head to see if it’s a proper color match.
Which thank god these are almost a perfect match for my hair. Which is amazing since I only high-lift my hair, I don’t tone it or anything of that sort.
You can watch my Youtube Video Review here:
If you rather read a review keep reading!
This isn’t my first endeavor into hair extensions. I bought these because I want to have the ability to switch between medium length and long hair while I wait for my hair to grow.
- This hair is beyond soft! The fact that the hair is this soft and is the cheaper kind they sell is unbelievable!
- The color match is beautiful. It’s about a 99.9% match for my hair color.
- The clips are super sturdy and stay put in my thin hair!
- The wefts themselves are sewn on so nicely
- It’s actually 18inches, I measured it
- It is beyond thin the last 4-6 inches of my hair extensions.
- The clips are super heavy, sturdy yes but heavy yet the hair is thin on the bottom.
- The hair isn’t as thick as I’d hope for 140grams of hair.
- Also something I forgot to mention in the video but there are quite a few dark hair strands within my wefts.
- These extensions shed, and shed a lot!
- The customer service is just plain rude. I was trying to message the live chat person about trying to find a color match for me. She told me “I don’t know” and “I guess.” When I sent a photo and asked for a color match. That is certainly not the service I hope to receive when purchasing $130 worth of extensions.
VERDICT: Well the hair is beyond soft and a perfect color match for me. But they are expensive, thin on the bottom 4-6inches, shed like crazy, there are quite a few pure black strands in my wefts and the clips are super heavy. Oh and by far the rudest live chat people ever. Too many cons to recommend these hair extensions to you guys. It have to say this is a skip for me. These extensions cost me $121.15 for 18inches of 140 grams of Silky touch #613 blonde extensions.