Today is a day of Beauty Mail! I got my Sephora Haul and my January Ipsy bag in the same day. I decided to combine both of these down below. Click down below to see my haul and to see what I got in my Ipsy bag!!
You can check out my youtube video of my Sephora Haul and January Ipsy Bag! If you’re not into the video hauls and unboxing you can keep reading below to see what I got!
I made a Sephora Haul using my VIB welcome 10% off coupon. I made 2 repurchases and 3 new tries.
- I repurchased my Makeup Forever HD Foundation in N110 – by far the most perfect foundation for photos and real life ever. It matches my pinky skin tone perfectly!
- Repurchased Stila Liquid Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black – The best liquid liner ever. Even tops my all time favorite ELF liquid liner. I can cry and this doesn’t go anywhere – as long as I don’t rub my eye while crying that is
- Benefit’s High Beam, surprisingly enough in all the samples I received over the years I never tried high beam. Let me just say for $28 you get a huge amount of product! I did not expect this much!
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in MÖTORHEAD, it is a matte cherry red lipstick my first of this type of shade!
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 – My lips have been dying this winter so I wanted to try a new lip balm, as well as my favorite Rose Bud lip balm was all sold out 🙁
I also received my ‘BirthdayGift” it’s the Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging cleansing gel. Which is a favorite of mine already. In that set I also got the cucumber Mask which I’m excited to try as well.
Now onto my Ipsy Bag!
- Elizabeth Mott:All Over Shadow Brush – oh look another Elizabeth Mott item how surprising. It will get used since it’s a makeup brush
- La Fresh Eco-Beauty Be Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer – and another moisturizer of some sort. I get one in every bag. I do have to say I really like the fact that I can close it. I do also like I have more than one use out of this.
- Pacifica –Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow – I am beyond thrilled with this. I Love how shimmery and creamy this is. I’ve been wearing this as a lid color non stop since I got it! LOVE!
- Probelle Into The Blue Nail Lacquer – I really do like this nail color. I haven’t tried it yet, but I know I will soon.
- I was supposed to get Hikari Cosmetics Mechanical Eye Liner – I never got it in my Ipsy bag. If you watch my video you can see right away I’m like I only got 4 items? Ipsy is sending me a replacement item. I haven’t gotten it yet.
All in all only 2 things I like this month plus 1 that will get used even if I’m not impressed. I think the bag is kinda ugly. Am I the only one?
Even if I wasn’t a fan of all my item in my Ipsy bag I did have a great package day! I can’t wait to play with all my new items!
Did anyone else not like the bag that Ipsy gave out? Am I the only one?
If you want to try Ipsy for yourself click through here and help me out! It’s only $10 a month to get a surprise bag of goodies. You can always find spoilers to find out ahead of time what you get. They do give more full sized and bigger sample sizes than birchbox.