I have to admit I’ve been a bad blogger lately. I have been neglecting my blog which makes me super sad, but life gets busy so what can you do.
I want to thank everyone who continues to read my blog and comments on my posts. It keeps me going with this blog! It also makes me feel less like I’m talking to a wall!
I grew a lot with my blog, even if I ended up lagging in the last few months. Lots of exciting things happened this year for me! This year I’m revving up to finish my last semester of college! I might not graduate with the highest GPA, so far just a 2.9 but who else can say they held down two different jobs (more than a 40 hour week) and college at the same time? Not many, and I’m damn proud of myself. Honestly I feel like I would have done a lot better if I wasn’t forced to take any Calc or Stat classes. Those Math class just killed my GPA!!
I have to say I am beyond happy and blessed to have found the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Mr. J and I got engaged back in July. It was an extremely private moment and I will cherish it for the rest of my life. I hope 2015 is just as good to us as 2014 was!
I have just a few goals this 2015, and pretty attainable in my eyes.
Goals for 2015
- Shed 10 minutes off my 3k Mud Run time (current time is 50 minutes)
- Find a Big Girl job once I graduate college, so I can finally achieve my dream of only having 1 job!
- Upload 4 videos a month on my youtube Channel – I got a new camera for Christmas!! – here
- Actually Review all the products I use!
- Save more money!
- Do MUA Jobs
- Reach my Goal weight of 150 pounds (CW:187lbs)
I know that’s a pretty long Goal list for 2015 but all totally achievable in my books, I hope! What are everyone else’s goals?