I was lucky enough to get this in my Birchbox bag along with the many other goodies I get sent. Click down below to see if this eye creme stands above the crowd or did they send me another dud.
What it promises:
- Perfect for: Perking up the eye area whilst helping to keep visible signs of ageing at bay.Key
- benefits: Our eye cream is rich but light and absorbs beautifully to help to reduce the appearance of fine lines. We have blended virgin coconut, rosehip and carrot oil to soften skin, and Roman chamomile and cucumber oil with non-alcohol witch hazel to smooth away dark shadows. Super hydrating hyaluronic acid and anti-oxidant rich spruce knot plump and boost the delicate skin around your eyes.” taken from their UK website.
What I found:
Well this came in last Birchbox before my I canceled my subscription due to their TERRIBLE service. Oh my goodness it just mad me so upset. So in my rage I threw this right into my to try pile of samples and didn’t look at it until two weeks ago.
That all being said I’ve been trying to take better care of my skin. The area around my eyes the most, to fight against those fine lines! You can never start too early!
I’ve been using this twice a day, morning and night after I wash my face. I honestly didn’t notice any difference. Now let me start by saying that I currently do not have any wrinkles to worry about, nor suffer from dry skin around my eyes.
- Does not irritate my sensitive skin
- Do not notice any scent
- I did not see any add moisture added to the skin around my eyes – note I do not currently have dry skin around my eyes.
- I did not see a reduction in the wrinkles around my eyes – note I do not currently have any fine lines
- It costs $38 a bottle
VERDICT: That all being said there is the reason I didn’t notice any difference. Do I recommend it? No. I did not feel like it added any extra moisture to my eye area. I did not feel any difference between using this product, and not using this product. I would not personally repurchase a full size at $38 a bottle, this is a skip for me.