Recently QVC had a feature on called Beauty with Benefits which 80% of the total cost of item purchase would be donated to Cancer and Careers.
Cancer and Careers is a really amazing organization that works with those who have cancer who can not afford not to work. I knew when Beauty with Benefits was on I had to buy at least one item. I was planning to buy some more Wen Fig, but the Tarte beyond BB perfecting liquid Foundation caught my eye. I picked it up in the fair shade, and the best part it came with the brush! It was such a steal.
When you buy an item during Beauty with Benefits they send you a goodie bag filled with 5 deluxe samples. I got a lot of nice things in my 5 deluxe samples.
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging oil. – My mom took it right off me barely giving me time to take this picture! I love that brand so I’m sure my mom will love it!
- Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed
- Wen Pomegrante Finish Creme – I LOVE Wen! I can’t wait to try this!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment – I love their lip balms I’m sure I’ll love this!
All in all this was so worth the $39 I spent on this, and most of that went to the great cause Cancer and Careers! Did anyone else pick something up doing this special?