I haven’t done a favorites post in forever. I think it’s time to start again because I genuinely love reading what are other bloggers favorites. I actually started using La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo because it was in everyone’s favorites!
- Peter Thomas Roth – Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel is my favorite cleanser. I know I don’t have wrinkles yet but it clears up my acne beautifully AND brightens my skin. I love it. I can only use it once a day due to it does dry my skin out with twice daily use. Thanks to my friend Ashley who shared some with me and help me find my new favorite cleanser!
- Clarisonic Mia 2- I LOVE my clarisonic! My skin looks much clearer thanks to this. My skin feels so clean after I use this!
- Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner- I will fully admit I’m a Wen girl. I’m in love. Wen is sulfate free, which is great for me because I’ve been sulfate free for over 2 years now. I refuse to go back! This smells amazing and makes my hair silky smooth.
- L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum- This is less of a serum and more like a light moisturizer. I’ve been using for about 3 weeks now. I’m not sure how I feel about this, I think it’s breaking me out but I’m not sure this is it.
- Psssst Dry Shampoo- In my opinion this is the best dry shampoo on the market – for both high end and low end. Leaves now shadow.
- Origins Gin-zing gel moisturizer- This delivers the right amount of moisture and leaves behind a cool feel after application. I LOVE the scent! It really wakes me up in the morning! I’ve re-bought this twice already to use as my morning moisturizer. I would suggest something else for night time.
What is everyone else’s favorite? Please leave your links to your favorite posts down below so I can check them out!