Hey lovelies! I’m back with my January 2014 Birchbox post! click down below to see what I got in my box!
I’m really pressed on time since I have to get up for work at 4am tomorrow. So I’m just posting the pictures and quick thoughts! Short and Sweet and not a lot of chatter!
- Harvey Prince -Journey Perfume – I haven’t smelled it much. It’s eh okay.
- Inka Eyeshadow in Enternal Marine – I haven’t swatched it yet but it looks like a silver green. It’s also loose powder which I hate, so we’ll see how this goes.
- Nail Rock in Velvet – It looks to be in the color Navy. I’m not sure if I’ll like this but I’m gonna give it a try.
- Serge Normant Dry Conditioner – This is one that actually interests me since on next day hair my ends always get really, really dry. We’ll see how this turns out. It’s a great idea and alternative to putting oil on my ends.
- Bonus Item: Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion – I’ve been looking for a new face lotion since my skin has been getting dry. We’ll see how this one goes.
This is my January 2014 Birchbox. I’m not totally upset with it. I like most of the items. We’ll have to see after I try them. Next month’s (February’s) Birchbox will mark my one year with Birchbox. So maybe I’ll get a good discount code! Fingers crossed. I’ve got 400 birchbox points saved!
If you want to try birchbox for yourself click through here and help me out! I wholeheartedly recommending trying it out! I love it (On most months)! When you review a product from the box on their site they give you 10 points. When you reach 100 points you get $10 to spend in the store where you can buy full size products of the items you get from your box!