Purchased, Affiliated link
I swear my birchbox is arriving later, and later each month which makes me sooo sad!!!!! I’m so inpatient to find out all my goodies!! Click down below to see what I got in my box!
This month’s theme is more good. Which is a good theme for November because Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and how everyone always seems to get together and help each other out. There is always an abundance of food, and good cheer. People donate food to food kitchens. Birchbox is donating a portion of the proceeds from the birchbox shop to No kid Hungry this month.
I can’t lie to you ladies, I found out a little sneaky trick, if you go onto birchbox between the 9th to the 11th of each month there’s a good chance the items you’re getting in your birchbox are already up in the section you can review all the items in your box. So I cheated and found out what I was getting in my box, at first I was a little disappointed. Chocolate again? I wasn’t thrilled at first but oh man now I love it! They gave us a whole bar!! That’s pretty awesome since they usually just give us a single square of chocolate!
What I got in my Birchbox in November 2013:
- A FULL size bar of Ghiradelli Chocolate, totally made my day, not gonna lie.
- The Beauty Protector Shampoo I’m currently using wen exclusively so I won’t use it. I do love that it’s sulfate free! See my review on wen
- Beauty Protector Conditioner, like I said for the shampoo I’m using wen exclusively so this will go to waist. See my review on wen
- Color Club On The Rocks. Oh look another metallic polish for the holidays, boring! I need another silver polish like I need a hole in the head.
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB cream, I didn’t really like the last Dr. Jart+ BB cream from this so I’m not excited about this.
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir I love the original, and I received a sample of Noir already and I love it! I now have one to take on my trip to florida in December!
Well I love two out of six items in my birchbox this month, which is a bad thing. I won’t really use the other stuff. What a waste. I’m not discovering any new products here.
If you want to try birchbox for yourself click through here and help me out! I wholeheartedly recommending trying it out! I love it! I also think this is better than ispy because they do have a point reward system that when you review a product from the box on their site they give you 10 points. When you reach 100 points you get $10 to spend in the store where you can buy full size products of the items you get from your box!