I know I’m wayyy late in writing a review for a swimming shampoo at the end of summer. This maybe useful for those who swim all year like I do.Click down below to see why I’ve been using this all summer!
What it promises:
- Restores and maintains shine, manageability and softness
- Safe for daily use on all hair types
- Gentle cleansing and Sulfate Free
- 100% Vegan
- Ion Swimmer’s Shampoo removes build-up from chlorine and minerals, helps prevent swimmer’s green and protects from damage caused by sun and water exposure. Restores and maintains shine, manageability and softness.
Ion Swimmer’s Shampoo features a Sulfate free formula that is gentle enough for daily use on all hair types, including chemically-treated hair.
What I found:
The thing that drew me in was the fact it was sulfate free. I perfer to use sulfate free shampoos on my really damaged hair. For a sulfatef free shappo it lathers really well. My hair doesn’t feel tangled or rough after washing it out like most other shampoos. It does require a condtioner inconjunction with shampoo.
I have blonde hair and am in the pool often. One of any blondes biggest fear is their hair turning green. I found that this shampoo protected my hair from the dreadful tint. I also felt like my hair was lighter and cleaner after a swim. I didn’t feel like it stripped my hair after use.
- Lathers well
- Smells nice.
- Keeps it from turning green.
- Doesn’t strip my hair after use.
- Doesn’t add any extra moisture or strength
- Can be a bit pricey
VERDICT: I think that this is a great everyday shampoo not just for after swimming in a pool or ocean! This can be bought at Sally’s. In my opinon this is the best after swim shampoo that’s sulfate free! I strongly reccomend this. $7