I went on a shore trip with my boyfriend for a few days a couple weeks ago and this was what I brought with us.
Click down below to see how it faired.
What it promise:
Neutrogena® Beach Defense™ Sunscreen Spray provides superior skin protection from harsh summer elements, clinically proven to help defend the signs of sun damage.
Beach Defense™ Sunscreen Spray provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing mist, ideal for outdoor skin protection of the active family.
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Lightweight, fast absorbing
- Oil free, PABA free
What I found:
Boyfriend and I went to the beach two different days. On the second day two of my friends joined us. The bottle of sunscreen did not come home with us.
Not to say we didn’t like this sunscreen. I’m going to be honest I loved it. My issue was it ran out the second day of us. Now boyfriend and I only used it to cover our bodies twice the first beach day. The second beach day the four of us got about three uses out of it before I ran out. So basically I got 11 full body applications from this. I feel like it ran out too quickly.
I really did love this sunscreen. I burn so easily but over the two days I used this I did not burn. I would reapply this after I came out of the ocean. I didn’t spray this on while I was sopping wet, but I was damp a few times and it stuck. I think this is great for use on kids. I used the SPF 70.
- Protects skin
- Sticks to skin even right out of the ocean
- Doesn’t leave a sticky residue
- Doesn’t leave behind a white residue.
- Isn’t noticeable in arm hair (I refuse to get rid of my arm hair, it’s blonde who cares)
- I applied about ever hour give it take a few minutes and we did not get burnt
- When I sprayed it in my hands before applying it to my face it did not burn my face like a lot of other sunscreens.
- I felt like it ran out too soon even though it did get 11 full body uses
Verdict: Even though I felt like it ran out too soon I am extremely happy with this sunscreen. I didn’t get sunburn when applied every hour, and no greasy residue I’ll take it! Strongly recommend this! Sells for around $11