Purchased, Affiliated Link.
After a not too fun day; my windshield in my car is leaking, which my cell phone decided to take a swim in the puddle from it. I was not thrilled when I got home from work. Lo and behold my pink Birchbox was waiting for me. My ray of hope on this yucky day. So does this birchbox deliver happiness? Click below to find out.
When you open the box you first run into a whole set of post cards.
These post cards are actually cute, I wouldn’t use them personally but cute. There’s one for each of the four cities that Birchbox services, New York, Paris, London, Barcelona. On the first card there’s a coupon code to use to gain 35 bonus points when you spend $35.
The theme of this box is Wanderlust. Which just makes me instantly think of my Taylor Swift perfume. Contained in the boxes are must have items of travel.
In my box I received:
- Color Club Nail polish in Reign in Spain Which is a bright neon, pastel pink. This is a deluxe mini sized polish. I am super excited to try this one out.
- Klorane, Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk I don’t actually have a lot of details on this one, just it’s a French product since French is the first language written for directions. This is a deluxe mini size.
- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick in Scarlet it has a vanillay scent. Glides on super smooth to the lips. I can’t talk about staying power at the moment, but I do like it so far. It comes in a booklet with tips on how to apply it. I do have to admit it’s super glossy with out that lip gloss feeling. This looks like a full size to me.
- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser This has a strong lemon scent. It’s also in a super small container. Two uses at most from this.
- Beauty Extra: 100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream in Vanilla bean and Coconut. I haven’t tried these yet. In my box I got two different kinds. Both packets are one time use. These are 100% Natural and 100% Vegan.
I can thankfully say that this box lifted my spirits a lot. I am super happy with this box, and I will be keeping my Birchbox subscription! I can’t wait to use this nail polish! What did you ladies get? Will you be keeping your subscription??
If you want to try birchbox for yourself click through here and help me out! I wholeheartedly recommending trying it out! I love it! I also think this is better than ispy because they do have a point reward system that when you review a product from the box on their site they give you 10 points. When you reach 100 points you get $10 to spend in the store where you can buy full size products of the items you get from your box!