I know I’m a little late to the bandwagon. I finally decided with summer coming it was time to spice up my makeup choices. I picked up the liquid eye liner in Emerald Glisten. I have high hopes for this since everyone raved for days about these liquid liner. Click down below to see what I think of it!
WHAT IT PROMISES:
- Ultrafine felt-tip applicator for easy application
Directions: Shake well before each use. When removing use eye makeup remover.
WHAT I THINK:
I personally haven’t used a felt eyeliner in forever. So it took a little to get used to it. I like it. Feels weird after using liquid for months straight. The felt tip does give a thin, precise line. Perfect for winged liner looks! I find that the handle is just long enough to make it super easy to maneuver.
- Lasts all day – I did use a primer
- Doesn’t smudge
- thin felt tip perfect for winged liner looks
- Amazing color
- No irratation
- I have to layer liner twice to get that amazing color payoff, needs to be built up.
- A little difficult to remove, even with baby oil.
VERDICT: Even though I had to layer it to get it the color you see in the photos, I think it’s worth ever penny! I can’t wait to use this in the summer! Hopefully it passes the heat wave test of sticking! I will definitely repurchase this! Sells for about $7.