Affiliated link- Purchased
After last month’s so/so box I was super excited to for this box. I have so far religiously gotten one star item in each box, like the beauty protector protect and detangle spray best thing in April’s Box! I’m not sure what will be my favorite this month, but here’s what I got!
- Amika Oblipphica Nourishing Mask- It comes in a little one time use packet. I can probably get two uses out of it because the packet is fill to the brim.
- Coola Classic Face SPF Cucumber Moisturizer for Face- it came in a decent size container I could see at least 6 uses out of this, probably more. I am confused on this. While it saids on our card it’s a moisturizer on BirchBox.com they advertise it almost like it’s a sunscreen. Not sure how to use this one.
- Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Eau de Parfum – Once again I got another perfume sample, ugh I hate stuff like this because my nose is super sensitive to certain scents. It’s almost comical that I got it because I just filled out the new and improved birchbox survey stating I don’t like perfume samples and send me less than 6 a year. Blah. Now the scent has a musky, floral, sweet smell. Not my cup of tea at all.
- Marvis Classic Mint Toothpaste – Is definitely one of those deluxe sample sizes. It’s not lying when it saids strong mint on the tube. Before I even took off the seal I could smell the mint. I only used it once. It’s definitely strong minty flavor, mouth felt clean afterwards. I’ll keep this in my travel kit. Nice enough.
- Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner- I think I got black, there’s no color name on the eyeliner. I haven’t opened this and I will be saving this until I have to throw out my current eye liner. The sample size it a pretty good size. I will probably have to throw it out due to it expiring before I run out of this.
- Pilot Acroball Pure White Pen in Purple- I am extremely annoyed that I got a pen in a beauty box. I rather get one of those useless twist bands. The pen writes in purple ink- I didn’t realize I was back in high school again. This pen would redeem itself if it doesn’t smear. I’m left handed so I try to find pens that won’t cover my hand in ink. After writing a few sentences the ink doesn’t smear too badly on the paper, but it’s all over the side of my hand. This thing is useless to me.
All in all, I gotten a lot of useful items – minus the pen – I deem this an okay box.
What did you ladies get in your boxes? How do you feel about birchbox?
If you want to try birchbox for yourself click through here and help me out! I wholeheartedly recommending trying it out! I love it! I also think this is better than ispy because they do have a point reward system that when you review a product from the box on their site they give you 10 points. When you reach 100 points you get $10 to spend in the store where you can buy full size products of the items you get from your box!