NYX is one of my favorite lipstick brands, right next to MAC. Its undying love for the both of them really. Swatch 2 of the beginning of a long swatching series is NYX Chaos. I’ve been using this for ages. I’ve actually already repurchased this lipstick.
Now that I starting off this post stating that I love this lipstick let me explain why.
- I feel like since it is such a creamy/shiny finish that it moisturizes my lips
- A Beautiful color
- Cheap – can be found anywhere from $1.99 to $6. Depending on sales
- Get a good amount of product.
- The perfect red lipstick
- Last 4 hours with no eating
- Last 3 if drinking through a straw
- Does not last through any type of eating, and if you don’t drink from a straw it bleeds everywhere
- It TRANSFERS everywhere.
With the transferring problems you might be asking me why I still love this lipstick. Well the color is beautiful. The perfect red lipstick. The shine is awesome. It feels like it moisturizes my lips. Also I only wear this when I go to parties, or out where I know I can drink from a straw or a bottle. It’s easy to reapply. If I’m not eating I don’t mind this lipstick
VERDICT: Okay so this lipstick transfers on everything, but it’s a beautiful color, and feels great on the lips. I recommend this if you are looking for the perfect red. I have turned this to a matte red by using a translucent powder over top. Sells anywhere from $1.99 to $6. Can be found At Ulta, and Cherryculture.com – my favorite place to buy NYX products from.