1. What was your first perfume you ever purchased?
Chocolovers by Aquolina. I was in love with it when I smelt it in Sephora at the lovely age of 11.
2. What’s your signature perfume?
Taylor Swifts Wonderstuck, but in the summer it’s bright crystal by Versace
3. What’s your most recent perfume purchase?
Victoria Secrets Lost in Fanasty. I normally don’t buy my own perfume.
4. What perfume would you wear at nighttime/date night?
Either Taylor Swifts Wonderstuck or D&G Rose the one.
5. What’s your favorite spring/summer perfume?
Bright Crystal by Versace
6. What’s your favorite fall/winter perfume?
Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck
7. What’s your favorite scent category? (fruity, floral, fresh, oriental, woody)
Vanilla scents. I like subtle warm scents.
8. What perfume are you currently lusting after?
There’s two I would love to try Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola!
9. What fragrance/cologne do you like on your significant other?
Old spice. Like that stuff is legit. No lie. Nomz.