In the box I revieved:
- 5 polishes (What a bummer!)
- Lengthening Mascara – full size
- 3 One step polish remover pads
- 2 age defying hand samplers
- Sicilian orange Foot soak -full size
- A small nail file
From top to bottom the polishes I received are:
- Lauren a matte fuchsia color
- Sienna -it’s actually a very pretty silver. It didn’t turn out that way in the photo
- Georgia a shimmery orange
- A mystery color – there is no name on this one is a black polish with silver and orange glitter
- Cindy – a shimmery green color
Okay so here’s my feelings on this. I am disappointed. There’s no hiding it. I always wish I get more polishes than products. I’m honestly not interested in the side products. I definitely feel like I got my $20. Do I feel like I got $100 worth of products no. But that’s because I feel like Julep is wayyy over priced for such a small amount of polish. OPI is worth their money, Julep polishes not so much.
Am I happy still? Yes! I can’t wait to use Cindy and the mystery nail polish. The foot scrub smells yummy! Let’s be honest I do love trying out new mascaras.