The Holidays are right around the corner- whether you celebrate Christmas like me or Hanukkah or any other Holiday this month. I know that for me it’s a time to dress up. Look nice; it’s family pictures galore. IF you ladies are stumped on how you should do your makeup here’s a simple, almost understated look.
I did a look like this in a previous post, but it’s one of my favorites so I thought I’d bring it back around. It has both high end, and drugstore products used in it. But I’m positive you could get away with all high end or all drugstore brand products.
1. What I used a skin color eyeshadow all over my lids -I used naked from NAKED.
2. Then I blened buck from NAKED into my crease, and a little higher past my crease since I have semi-droopy lids.
3. I then took creep from NAKED and blended it into my corners
4. I tight-lined my lashes with NYC eye pencil in show time. – Seriously one of the smoothest eyeliners for tight-lining!!
5. Lined my bottom lash line with Color tattoo the edgy emerald.
6. I then layered a matching green Mac shadow to set it. – Sorry I can’t give the name, because someone pre-made the palette for me and I have no idea what their names are!
7. Used my Maybelline Cat-eyes, which I’m slowly coming to love since I’ve been using a lash serum to make them grow!
Ladies what is your favorite way to do your eye makeup for the holidays? Any tips to share?