So about last month I saw a bunch of these post and it got me thinking. What would I do if I lost all my makeup and could only buy 10 new items no money limitations.That’s a big question. I own a lot of makeup like everyone of us beauty bloggers. Like everyone else I rotate through my collection. It took me longer than I thought it would to answer this question.
- I would have to buy my primers first. I’d get hard candy’s face primer. I love this primer, I swear buy this and I haven’t found any other primer that works as well.
- I would then get urban decays primer in sin. I love this primer. It not only helps my eye makeup longer but it gives it enough umph to some boring eyeshadows.
- I would then buy urban decay’s naked palette. I don’t even have to speak about how wonderful this palette is because everyone and their mother loves it.
- Benefits they’re real mascara. I love this mascara it just does wonders to my short sparse eyelashes.
- Rimmel’s stay matte face powder. I’ve been repurchasing this for years. I think that speaks for itself.
- Maybelline dream mouse foundation. I’ve been using this foundation for over a year and I haven’t found one that could beat it.
- Mac lipsticks. More specifically in viva la glam lipstick. The pink one. Love love love it!
- NYX blush in pinched its such a lovely blush, without too much glitter but just enough in it.
- NYX round lipstick in snow white. My favorite red lipstick.
- Sleek’s Brow kit. I just recently got this in a swap and when I’m not trying to grow out my eyebrows it does a great job keeping them in shape!
What would you ladies buy? Is this a hard for you as it is me to pick what to buy?