I know this isn’t beauty related but it would be a sin if I don’t share this with you beauties!
I haven’t been feeling all that up to par these last couple months so I’ve been cooking a lot of comfort food lately. My new favorite thing to make in the fall is Pumpkin and Apple flavored items.
Today I decided to make my favorite treat ever. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. Best thing about these bad boys are they’re only 3 ingredients. What? Three? Yes three! You heard me right.
- Pumpkin puree 15oz can.
- 1 box of Spice Cake mix.
- a bag of Chocolate Chips.
- Preheat the oven for 325
- Mix the Pumpkin puree and Spice cake mix in a bowl for about two minutes. I suggest using a mixer.
- After all the ingredients are mixed, add the desired amount of chocolate chips. It’s a judgement call on how much you want in each cupcake.
- Scoop into your desired cupcake/muffin pan. Either grease the pan or use liners.
- Bake at 325 for about 18minutes.
- Volia! You have the most amazing cupcakes ever.
These cupcakes are actually the healthier option for you because there’s no eggs or oil in it. If you actually want to make them the healthiest way possible, I’d leave out the chocolate chips. Or replace them with cransins or rasins. Maybe even throwing a scoop of plain protein powder in it!
You need try these out, if your a pumpkin fan. They are super delish, and if I don’t put chocolate chips in it then it’s healthy snack.
What Fall recipes have you been loving lately? I would love to know, leave the link to it in the comment section if you want to share!
Below are some of my past Fall Adventures:
- Halloween Themed Nails
- Pumpkin Patch Adventure
- My Favorite Fall Eye Look!
- My Favorite Color to Rock, Madam Glam Gel Polish
- Fall Sweatshirt Upgrade
EDIT 10/5/17: I literally make these delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin every year since I posted this in 2012. I also make this as a desert item for Thanksgiving!