I was on a day trip down the shore when I realized about 45mins away from Wildwood on route 55 that I forgot to pack my sunscreen. My friends never pack sunscreen since I usually pack some for myself. So there I was in CVS with $50 for my whole day down the shore buying sunscreen when I have so much at home, how annoying! So I picked up the cheapest kind and hoped for the best. I picked up CVS brand sunscreen, it’s their sport kind for face with SPF50.
- Won’t Clog Pores
- Water Resistant
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Specially formulated for the sensitive skin of the face.
I used it on my face and my body that day at the beach. I applied just about every hour. Except when I took my nap for about two hours but I have my hat covering my face. I got burned that day, on my face. It protected my body just fine.
- Didn’t break me out.
- Felt moisturizing.
- I works super well in protecting the body.
- Stung the skin on my face.
- On the watery side so make sure you shake it before you use it.
- Applied often yet still got sunburn
VERDICT: So this stung my face and I got burnt. Pass. sells at CVS for $6.99