So I went to buy Garnier’s dark spot corrector while it was on sale at Walgreens last week and came across Sinful color neon color display. So the nail polish was on sale for $.99, and I can’t say no. Ha! I bought myself 6 new polishes. You’ll see five of them. I didn’t’ try out ‘Cinderella’ yet.
So on to the review!
I bought 4 of the new polishes from Sinful colors bright color collection.
- Dream On- A Bright Neon Purple. Dried super fast and matte. I am disappointed in how it photographed, it looks pinkish but it’s actually purple. It’s a super pretty color in real life, I just wish I could capture it’s color.
- Why Not– A bright blue creme polish, not quite neon but almost bright enough. Two coats give full coverage.
- Pink – a super bright neon pink. Two coats gave full coverage. Dried super fast and matte. I know it looks red in the photo but it’s a super awesome neon pink.
- Irish Green– a Super pretty neon light green. three coats gives it almost full coverage. You can still see your nail line, but only if you look closely. It’s on the runny side, but with the long brush(my favorite kind) it was easily workable. Dried super fast and matte.
- Nail Junkie– a dark Teal in color. It has medium size silver, blue, green glitter in it. Jelly like texture. It takes about four to five coats to get full coverage, which is then kinda thick on the nail. It is also hard to get it to not look patchy. You really have to work to make sure it coats everything evenly. When applying I suggest to wait 10minutes between coats.
|This is Dream on, it looks almost like a red orange in the picture but it’s actually in real life pink.|
VERDICT: So buying these nail polishes are a steal in my opinion, especially when they’re onsale for $.99. Now I can’t comment on the wear time on any of these because I never wore any of these polishes longer than two or three days tops. But for this price even if the wear is bad I’d still buy it. So all in all if you’re looking for super bright, fun neons then pick these babies up!