Clean finish promises: Look 100% poreless for a natural even complexion. Lightweight for a clean, fresh look. With vitamins A &E plus anti-oxidants. Fragrance Free.
Now here’s what I found:
- It is extremely lightweight.
- It left my skin with a dewy shine, but in a good way.
- It has a wand! I love it! It makes getting the product out super easy, the next best thing to a pump.
- The product itself has a medium consistency, very creamy.
- Blends well. So well the color blends right into my skin. It looks like I didn’t even put foundation on.
- No coverage.
- I can still see my pores
- I also can still see my acne and acne scars.
- Claims to be fragrance free, it smells like Mascara. The smell doesn’t fade.
|240 Soft Beige|
Verdict: So it does nothing it claims to do, and doesn’t even cover acne scars. I think I’ll pass. It’s so not worth the $4.