November Favorites

Is anyone out there?? *cricket. cricket.* haha Wow I’ve been gone for almost a month. I’m super sorry and ashamed. School, and work just took over my life. I started teaching swim lessons at work along with lifeguarding and being a full time student, just gets crazy sometimes. Sorry!!

Onto what you ladies want to read about. Last months favorites. I have pretty small selection of Favorites this month because you seen mostly everything I use on a daily bases as a favorite already, no one wants repeats!

Dolce & Gabbana Rose the one is one of my absolute favorite perfumes!! It’s such a subtle lovely rose scent that doesn’t overpower you, and also doesn’t remind me of a Grandma vibe. I know that rose scents can be super hard to find without the thought of grandmas.  I only wear it during the cold months, it’s way too heavy for summer and spring. It has a sexy feel to it which I love.

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power Clear Scrub I have most of the Stress Control line, and I use it everyday, I sometimes mix other products in my daily regiment. I noticed after two months an extreme improvement in my acne. I’ve seen better results then using Acne-Free Severe system that I reviewed here.  It surprised me with the results I’ve achieved. It’s not all cleared up but there is a noticeable difference. I just wish they had something with scarring fading with this line.

Maybelline Great Lash lots of lashes in blackest black. Just does wonderful things for my lashes. It’s awesome!!! It doesn’t make my lashes feel or look weighed down. I love this and recommend this to everyone, look out for an up coming review on this product.

E.L.F. All over stick in Lilac Petal and Spotlight I learned this really awesome trick from my sister-in-law who’s an makeup artist. That I use when applying my blush and it gives my face this really pretty glow, I’ve been using the both of them almost everyday. There will be either a video or a big photo heavy post on how to do this. We’ll see what I do. Not sure yet.

I hope you ladies like my favorites. Until next time! Which will be soon since I’ve got 3 things already scheduled to be posted!!

14 Comments

1. Anonymous
    December 3, 2011 / 5:11 am

Hey, girl! I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit your blog for a long time. I've been quite busy as well. Great November favorites! Maybelline mascaras are always great and the E.L.F. all over sticks sound cool. :DLots of love, Bhttp://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

2. Glitz Glam Budget
    December 3, 2011 / 7:27 am

I tried the Neutrogena Acne Stress facial line and it worked really well! Eventually though it got a little too strong for my skin!

3. Anonymous
    December 3, 2011 / 2:25 pm

OMG i must have that perfume i have the original i love it

4. 21SaraLoves
    December 3, 2011 / 6:01 pm

OMG my friend has that perfume, i adore the scent! understandable why it is in your favourites hahawww.21saraloves.blogspot.com

5. If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie)
    December 3, 2011 / 6:16 pm

Nat little haul!

6. Pinkbeauty_love
    December 3, 2011 / 7:11 pm

Great post I look forward to the review on the Maybelline Great Lash lot of lashes.Oh and the comment you left on my post I think you will maybe only find the minis at Rite Aid. (:

7. inmyhansonshirt
    December 3, 2011 / 11:46 pm

Glad you're back! It sounds like you have been super busy lately! Great favourites. That mascara is absolutely fantastic. I love how black it is and how long my lashes look when I use it!the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

8. Hunter87
    December 4, 2011 / 3:27 am

Great Favorites!!~Jazmin

9. DaphYin
    December 4, 2011 / 3:37 am

Great haul 🙂 Maybelline's mascaras are always the best for those on a budget – cheap and so son stunning with your lashes! ^^http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

10. EveryDay Makeup blog
    December 5, 2011 / 3:19 am

I love those Elf Shimmer sticks. It's awesome for a $1!

11. Sandra
    December 6, 2011 / 5:26 pm

I love the mascara. 🙂

12. ♥beauxs mom
    December 7, 2011 / 9:03 am

Great post I really wanna try that perfume I love rose smell but always worried about smelling grandma-ish.

13. Beauty on a College budget
    December 8, 2011 / 3:01 pm

@CottonCandyINK You should try Rose the One, I liked the orginal but I fell in love with the Rose the one. @Beauxsmom I can guarantee that this won't give you the grandma-ish smell! It has a soft rose note to it that gives it the sexy feel.

14. Mh8
    December 14, 2011 / 4:48 am

great post!! i had way more favs in my post.. one thing i didnt mention was mascara. i love makeup but if im not going out on a special occasion i rarely apply mascara lol weird I know :)xo