I need help!!!

Okay so I bought this foundation maybe a year or two ago, it was my go to foundation, except the color is a shade too light so I stopped using it.  My I NEED HELP comes in by; does anyone know a foundation that is just like this? As far as I know they don’t make this foundation anymore and I would love to buy something just like it.

SO any suggestions? I totally need any and all feedback about this! Thanks lovelies!!

11 Comments

1. Crystal Valentine-Burhans
    December 6, 2011 / 4:32 pm

Several years ago I used a whipped foundation from Sue Devitt: her Triple C-Weed Whipped Foundation. It's $40, but you can probably find a coupon if you buy it from Ulta (or you may find a cheaper jar of it on eBay). I loved it, and it has a similar texture (but better) than the CoverGirl one you had. Great coverage too!Here's a link to it on Ulta's website: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2111382&productId=VP10488&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80022For a cheaper option, you may want to try Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation, which is $7.99 at Ulta and currently buy 2 get 1 free: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2100174&productId=VP00182&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=9740offmaybellinewk3210&categoryId=cat80022

2. If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie)
    December 6, 2011 / 4:53 pm

Hmm I dont use foundation like that…I use Revlon color stay and its AMAZING!!

3. Jacqui
    December 6, 2011 / 5:59 pm

Perhaps the L'Oreal Magic Souffle foundation? Good luck! Love your blog, by the way, just came across it today =)

4. Audrey
    December 6, 2011 / 8:45 pm

The dream mousse liquide is also supposes to have air whippet texture!

5. Vonnie
    December 6, 2011 / 9:38 pm

Maybelline makes one called Dream Smooth Mousse. I haven't personally tried it, but the textures look very similar, and the price range is just about the same.

6. inmyhansonshirt
    December 6, 2011 / 11:30 pm

I know that Maybelline has a whipped foundation that you could try? I'm sorry I'm not of much use here. I hope you find the right foundation!the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

7. Angela Marie
    December 7, 2011 / 2:22 pm

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I love your blog, & I need help with one thing: I have been getting little pimples like crazy lately on my forehead and chin (I think its stress because of college and christmas and living in a new city) but I never have used face wash before, and I feel like when i do it gets worse.I just don't know what to use!! Any advice?:)

8. EveryDay Makeup blog
    December 8, 2011 / 5:12 am

I agree with Vonie. Try the Maybelline Dream Mousse foundation. It's very light and airy. If you don't like it, you can always return 🙂

9. Beauty on a College budget
    December 8, 2011 / 3:38 pm

@CrystalValentine-Burhans: I think the first one is just a bit out of my price range but I think I will be trying the mousse foundation everyone is recommending. Thanks for the sale alert! @AngelaMarie I could write a book on things to try! Hahaa If you think it's getting worse because of a face wash, then it's probably because of the face wash your using. Try a different one. I know this stinks but your gonna just have to keep trying different face washes till you find the right one for you. I would recommend a Toner. I say try neutrogena stress control Toner. Use it all over your face after you wash it. I hope this helps but I couldn't give you a more detail answer because I don't know what you have been using. Or your skin routine. But if you have anymore questions just email me here: collegemakeupbudget@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to answer you more in depth.

10. Kelly
    December 9, 2011 / 3:08 am

Maybelline's Dream Mouse Foundation is probably very similar. lol. I just read everyone's comments and saw how a lot said the same thing. I really like the mouse foundation except (for me) I couldn't find a color that matched. I found one a bit too dark and one a bit too light. I tried mixing the light shade with another darker foundation but it didn't come out too good. But if you can find a color that matches your skin I think you'll like it. Thank you for following my blog btw! Im following yours now too and looking forward to reading more of your posts!Good luck with the foundation :)Kellyxoxo