Baby Oil is a Godsend

Baby oil I just discovered is a godsend. It removes the toughest makeup and hydrates my skin and makes my lashes grow. It’s a three in one.

So I read on some many different blogs about using baby oil on your eyelashes, and lids. So in October (So long ago I know) I went out and bought some Baby Oil. I apply it to my lids and lashes at night to remove my makeup before I wash my face. I leave it on my eyes for about a half hour to a hour then I wash my face and run water over my lids to wash away the oil. I find that it was too heavy and clogging to leave it on my eyes over night.

I also apply it to my legs after I shave them and my legs have never been smoother. A little goes a long way. I also love the smell of baby oil. So that’s always a plus.

As for making my eyelashes grow I have to say they aren’t as sparse as they were before. They are also a little longer, but it’s not a miracle eyelash growing product. I just noticed that my lashes were healthy so they grew longer.

So in a nutshell go out and buy baby oil. It’s a cheap three in one product, but remember a little goes a long way!!

7 Comments

1. Anonymous
    December 9, 2011 / 2:52 pm

yes, i love baby oil, i use it for my legs and arms as well 😉

2. inmyhansonshirt
    December 9, 2011 / 3:29 pm

I have heard people rave about baby oil for the lashes, but haven't actually tried this yet. I will have to! :)the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

3. If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie)
    December 9, 2011 / 5:58 pm

Love it!

4. Desiree
    December 12, 2011 / 4:52 am

I'm totes gonna have to do this!And I HATE that yours came back with a vengeance! I think thats one of the main reasons I'm so scared to try accutane… definitely gonna try the vaseline thing after the tea tree oil, though. 🙂

5. Jessica
    December 15, 2011 / 7:01 am

haha I'm loving ur blog.. I like budgets. Have a son n baby girl on the way so I def got baby oil lol gotta start using it on myself!.. thnx for sharing this girl…

6. 23ElociN
    December 21, 2011 / 3:51 pm

I HAVE to try this! Make-up remover costs so much but baby oil is cheap and like u said a little goes a long way. Thanks for the great tip!http://23elocin.blogspot.com/

7. Ashley of Grow Eyelashes
    March 30, 2012 / 12:19 pm

Oh, I think I have to learn more about this product. I got interested on it with regards on make up remover as you said but in terms growing eyelashes. Well, I have find out if its true.