Wow I disappear this week during midterms and comeback to find I won two blog rewards! WOW I feel so honored and lucky. It a great surprise after a super stressful week. Sorry for not posting but I have a High End VS Drugstore post coming up. Also a few eye looks. One more Pink nails look. I like this look so much I’m going to keep it on for the rest of October for Pink October. Click down below to find out awards I won and who won them next!
So I won the
Versatile Blogger Award
form Makeup is Art Blog. She has such a lovely Blog, I follow it religiously and love it. I’m sure if you check it out you will too.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
My 7 Random Things:
1. I’ve been dying my hair red for over a couple of years now but I’m thinking of going brown.
2. I’m in love with animal print!
3. I seriously love to cook, I’ve just recently got into looking at blogs for recipes – if you lovely readers know any good recipe blogs please let me know either by emailing me, or in the comments below.
4. I have two cats back at home. A super fat orange boy cat, named Jamie. A runt of a liter girl, named Fat Toni (We were confused of it’s gender for awhile) I call both of them Fattie nowadays, and when I come home from school they come running when I call them that.
5. I’m still surprised that I get so much great feedback from my blog.
7. I work as a lifeguard with kids, I find my self hating kids even more everyday I work, and it makes me glad I switched my major form teaching to Business everyday! Thank god!
I’ve noticed a lot of bloggers I would give this to already have this award so I tag all of my faithful readers in this!
I was also given the Sweet Award
by PolaBerry from PolaBerry’s Beauty Blog – I’m so honored to receive this from PolaBerry, it’s always a great feeling when one of your favorite blogs mentions you or gives you an award!
This award is for those readers who don’t just leave a comment that only reads “follow me”. They go the extra mile to leave thoughtful, supportive comments, that show that they read your blog and care. They are the sweetest bloggers 🙂
Every Blog I linked to are all awesome and you guys should check them out!