Outfit of the Day

So it snowed yesterday in Philly, I was not thrilled.   It’s pretty much all melting today, which is great!
So I’m going out for lunch in a few and I pulled this outfit together, which I got for all under $20.

I got the shirt$4 and sweater$10 on sale from Forever 21 plus.
I got the Jeans from a deb warehouse sale for $3. There are a bit last season, but I don’t like to wear jeans that often, I’m a more yoga and leggings girl. So if they’re last season I could care less.

Can you put together an outfit under $20. I know I find it hard. But I now started a habit when I look for clothes, is I look on the clearance/sale racks first. I still sometimes get surprised on what great items I find.

7 Comments

1. Anonymous
    October 30, 2011 / 4:06 pm

neat! great finds! i love me a bargain 😉

2. If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie)
    October 30, 2011 / 5:04 pm

You look beautiful!!

3. Hunter87
    October 30, 2011 / 5:49 pm

Nice outfit clearance/sale are the best way to go I agree with you on that!~Jazmin

4. JennaRaeXoXo
    October 31, 2011 / 11:25 am

I miss the snow Soo much! Its still 80 degrees here in Florida 🙁

5. DaphYin
    October 31, 2011 / 5:25 pm

Wow your outfit is lovely 😀 indeed my mom and I love to strive for sales ^^ though we have to watch out – these money dealers should put on sale good quality items! We should always be careful in sales sometimes there are hidden wear and tear etc…http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

6. Beauty on a College budget
    November 2, 2011 / 3:28 am

@DaphYin I know what you mean, while I bought those items I saw this super cute Zebra cape jacket, but there was a tear at the hem. 🙁 Like most of the time I actually buy the torn items if I think I can fix them. But if it's a big project (Like the cape hem) I won't bother with it. I won't buy the items with the stains on it.