ELF spotlight facial whip
- This works great as a base for eyeshadow, it’s sticky on the lids so your eyeshadow has something to grab onto.
- Use it as a highlight. It last all day and night and really noticeable in pictures! I like to put a little over my lipstick on my cupids bow, say hello to noticeable lips (I get more kisses when I do this 😉 haha)
Elf Facial Whip in different colors
- I have it in Pink Lemonade, and I use it as a blush by itself, or under a powder blush to make it last.
- I also use Pink Lemonade on my lids. I just swipe some on, but liner on then off I go.
- You can buy it in other colors and use it as a eyeshadow as well. Just add liner and mascara and out the door you go. The easiest school look ever. Promise!!