I've have my Naked3 for over a year now. I'm just in love with it when I first got it! I created this rosy tone smokey look with it. I, like everyone have been loving the rose gold trend. How can you not when it's such a lovely tone when it comes to makeup, jewelry and bags!
Well on to the reason you came to check out my blog post! I just had to share my favorite Naked 3 look. You can check out the full tutorial on my youtube channel below:
I must always state it's important to prime and prep if you want this look to stay in place and last all day. Another tip is apply foundation after creating this smokey look, Naked 3 shades have a bit of fallout.
- Step 1: prime with a eye shadow primer then use a light color cream shadow as a base, I use Maybelline color tattoo in barely branded.
- Step 2: Take Limit and place it in your crease, the lower brow bone and outer corner.
- Step 3: Take Nooner blend into the same spots as you did Limit, you want to blend Nooner a little higher on the brow bone.
- Step 4: Take Blackheart and place on the outer crease, brow bone and corner. Blend, Blend, BLEND!
- Step 5: Take Dust and soften the hard edges of the smokey eye and re create space between your eyebrow and your shadow.
- Step 6: Take Burnout and blend onto the inner corner of the lid and into the middle but do not cover the outer corner.
That's it! Line it with eyeliner slap on some mascara and boom! You have a beautiful smokey look. I find this look very romantic perfect for date night in my opinion! Just remember you can create this if you don't have hooded eyes/monolid, just don't blend so high up!
I love this combo and I hope you do too! Happy Blending!!