Some times when the mood strikes me I do nail art. I got this idea of a manicue off of pinterest. Click here to see the photo I'm talking about. It was fairly easy to create this manicure if you have the right tools.
- I started off applying a gel base coat, and gel structure gel to help my nails stay strong, and prolong my manicure.
- For middle finger and thumb China glaze For Audrey was applied as a base.
- For my pinky I applied Sinful colors White out
- For my ring and pointer finger I applied Finger Paint Easel Come, Easel Go, topped with Models Own Blizzard
For The Nail Art
- On my middle finger I used born pretty store plate QA5 to stamp the anchor with Sinful Colors White Out
- I used my second biggest dotting tool to dot SC White out on my thumb.
- I used my born pretty striping tape on my pinky and then painted over it with For Audrey by China Glaze
Once that was all dry, I waited about an hour and half to be sure it was done( I was paranoid and waited to preserve this perfect manicure) After I did the designs. I applied my Sally Hansen Gel top coat. Cured that, then I was done.
This mani lasted me a week and a half before I took it off. The only reason I took it off was I chipped my left hand thumb nail pretty bad when I removed my pandora bracelet. I can't stand nail polish chips so I removed the polish shortly after that.
I fully believe you can make a half gel manicure last just as long as a fully gel polish manicure if you do the steps. If your favorite polish doesn't come in a gel verison don't fret. Just use a gel base coat, and top coat and you can make it last. Don't forget to cure the gel coats!!!!!!!